Trambo


Heard about "Trambo" for a long time. I love biopics, I love cinema therefore it was naturally very interesting what will turn out at Jay Roach, to which at me quite ambiguous relation: I am positive to "Acquaintance to parents", but here "Austen Pauers" … many darling, but not me. Except them, at this director saw nothing, and these are comedies therefore did not understand whether he can create the sound drama.

From the very beginning of the movie the flow of information about the USSR, about communism fell upon us. Now it is heavy to present how in deeply democratic USA where words it is impossible against freedom to be that whom you want, to tell — at once will condemn, there was such discrimination. But it took place to be. And not sickly.

"Movies are the strongest means of influence in the world. And they are infected with harmful information from these traitors" ©



It is direct smells slightly of North Korea where as I heard, shot several people for viewing of South Korean series which something is more harmless to think up hard. Americans, of course, did not reach execution, but managed to bring many to the handle.

Trambo, however, was a tough nut. I saw in it the strong person who is ready to go against the whole world for the sake of the views. And than communism is so bad … in the first reading, but not in what it turned within models of the communistic countries into … Well, though even if something it is also bad, but the person has the right to be that whom wants. Especially loves the country, does not bear the malice, a spy is not.

If it is honest, it was very heavy to watch history of really talented person whose work was merged in a toilet bowl and reduced the price for long years. I want to tell that Roach managed to show me dramatic nature of a situation, to force to empathize Trambo for all that that it, to put it mildly, was not sacred … Such person would irritate me. Tiresome, dreary, rested, uncompromising, egocentric … But at all this I saw in it huge soul and kindness. Thanks a lot to Krenston for realization of such many-sided image in life!

On the other hand, all drama is shown through a humour prism, which is not surprising, Roach, but this humour was always to the place. I did not laugh at it, but it fine removed stress. In some sense Trambo's image is comical, however it does not belittle all drama: three moments in the movie caused in me sincere tears and still many forced to empathize sincerely Trambo, his family, friends.

If to speak about his family, then smart Dian Leyn played the quiet, faithful wife, the real keeper of the center. Cleo's ability to rally, aggregate a family causes admiration. In general man's characters of movies — nominees of the Gold Globe are very lucky on women nearby, I want to tell.

Helen Mirren played with refinement and style the negative character. Her looks, its image in general are magnificent! And what hats … mm …

Still the oldest daughter of Trambo Niki was very much remembered. The important role in it most likely was played by El Fanning. Already not for the first time plays daughters. And it is always excellent! Not to carp! One their general scene with Krenston just punched me on tears.

I consider that very successful biopic where there are no sharp leapings from one on another where everything is clear even to those who did not read the book according to which the movie (that a rarity is shot turned out!), where all on the places. I do not think that here something from life was embellished — everything is very realistic and "on - usual human". I like, I empathized, I tell the "Yes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment