The Loft

~ The loft is the second remake of the Belgian Loft. Don't know why so many. I don't understand it. For me it's just the first and last Loft I looked up. Do not think, I did enjoy the movie, I don't know why the preview of this painting I've been putting off. Until I stumbled across it while watching TV.

~ The plot revolves around five married guys, the loft and the dead girl. A pile of suspicions. Everyone thinks for everyone. Enclosed space, constantly increasing stress, and the corpse, which is already pretty long to begin to put pressure on our "faithful men". And here come many secrets that are so carefully kept behind the door of the precious and secret loft. One of the downsides of this film is that these mysteries are too long up and have no relation to what happens in the end. But still, something appealing in this film and makes till the end to guess who the killer is... So the ending didn't disappoint rather than disappointed. The film at once..



~ As for the actors. The composition, in terms of stardom, picked up with a Bang. But like the game only Karl urban. I don't know why, but he was carrying this film. Plus a bit of emotion showed Matthias Sonants. Although I did not understand his character. Makes it seem trivial. Eric Stoneman added in the Loft a lot of positives and their matchgame unloaded situation. Well, Wentworth Miller and James Marsden did not impress.

~ The film tells us that secrets are hard to keep. And warns that even those who you consider friends can tell you to do mischief. Not out of malice, of course, but it will be bad. Such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment