Love Rosie

Though the film I looked for a long time, but never too late to write a review about it. Besides positive. The movie I waited about a year before that read the book (author Cecelia Ahern) and the story just captivated me. The plot is a new, not worn out, unusual. But now is go to the actual film itself, I think it is clear, as I have loved with all my heart as a film, and certainly the book.

The film is about the friendship between two people - Rosie Dunn and Alex Stewart for many years, since childhood. Also, they leave school, are going to go to university, but after graduation, Rosie realizes that she is pregnant, and plans for the immediate collapse ... But in spite of that, their relationship with Alex goes on, they are going through a lot of different things, even if so far but always supported each other, and in the end ... I will not reveal the essence, but at least, in all honesty, I'm sure that everything is clear.



As for how the story embodied on the screen? I like it. All organic, but sometimes too fast. But this is understandable, because the film is not eternal. And in fact, all the major essentially solved, right? I was even more pleased that the events unfolding there for 12 or three years, not in the book - 50. Here the characters have turned more intelligent.

Well, as for the actual characters? I am delighted. They showed us the excellent talented actors. That's what I imagined as my favorite characters. Charming Lily Collins (Rosie) and the inimitable Sam Claflin (Alex) went perfectly into the role. These two wonderful person just endlessly perfectly coped with the task.

It is worth noting Jamie Winstone (Ruby) - I really liked the movie, her character is very bright, the actress has done with the role. Also worth noting, and Sookie Waterhouse (Bethany) and Temzin Edgerton (Sally), and of Christian Kukareknu (Greg). Well, where do without Lily Laith, who embodied the life of Cathy Dunn. And it brings something very good! The only thing that confused me: it blond. But Rosie and Greg did not even light. Well, the book, the heroine - a replica of Rosie. Understandably, not find a similar girl, but it was possible to find a little bit similar, right?

More important for me to point in the film was the musical accompaniment. Very organically songs complemented moments in the film, never out of place, at the time.

One minor drawback for me is some vulgarity at the graduation. Well, when Rosie and Greg ... this time too, in my opinion, presented the matter. But the film is billed as "a melodrama, the comedy" therefore considered that it was so intended.

And finally, of course, the film does not leave anyone indifferent. He stands watching, and make laugh, and cry, a word to go through all the emotions that the characters have gone through. Very he ... Good, easy, it gives hope for the best, that we should not give up, and all the dreams will be a reality. The main thing - it is necessary to hope, to believe, to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment