After Hours

This movie has seemed to me pretty strange. But, strange — bad doesn't mean. It means that I didn't see it yet, I have looked at something new, not similar to the majority. The matter is that it is impossible to foresee that will be in 5 minutes, events change so quickly and spontaneously that it is necessary only to sit and look behind all this confusion.



The plot is very twirled, I consider that it is made because of "the clever viewer" who has reconsidered the whole a lot of film epics and can just foresee further events. Sometimes it seems that in the movie in vain there is no logic. This feeling is caused by a large number of fleeting heroes, fleeting scenes and spontaneous attacks of anger which are caused by nothing.

It is always difficult to write about it. It needs to be looked! If you it is crazy about the genius Scorsese, then most likely watch this movie. I advise the rest him to look, only to feel all that strangeness and a saturation of one night. I assure, this movie won't leave you indifferent. Everyone will find in him something special …

No comments:

Post a Comment